Sunday, September 18, 2011

RANDOM UPDATE + FROLICK QN.

Hello, in case you forgot how my sist&I look like, here's a pict of us. Y'all NEED to pardon my makeup-less face because i am damn lazy to put any on a Sunday morning, hehe. And i did my nails again, yes finally!


 Btw, nuffnang showed me keywords that y'all typed and ended up in my blog.. Hehe, one interesting question: "How to work in Frolick" Okay, the thing is that y'all must camp and wait at Frolick's facebook fanpage; wait until they post like they're hiring or what.. THEN you submit your application. Other than that, i really do not know of any ways to work in Frolick alr :) Hope that answers your question.

And since i'm alr blogging.. My BB babies came down for dinner again yesterday to find HJ&I hehe. I'll just put up one picture k. Wait for HJ to post them up on facebook haha.


Okay, toodles. Have a nice weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment