Saturday, October 8, 2011

SAY BYE TO MA' BRACES IN 2DAYS' TIME

As the title has mentioned.. I'm gna take out my braces on Monday... & I am totally not looking forward to it, at all. I'm gna part with something that'd alr become part of me for 2 years, i am so not happy :'( But bo bianzx, i can't possibly skip the appts forever. Or shld i insist that my teeth still feels crooked when i visit my orthodontist? Hahahaha. Anyway, i'mma gna take mre pictures tmr and the day after, before my appt.

Hehe. I want to take one pix of me still with braces, with the boy.. but i am so shy i don't know how to open my mouth to say it. Hahahahaha, so annoying. I shall figure a way out tmr, need to have 1!!!! Anyway, a collage of my spastic faces up next hehe.


I will miss my braces, very much :') 


Pst. I have a surprise that awaits you (&me) next week, specifically next Saturday. Will blog about it then <3 baibai.

No comments:

Post a Comment