Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A: "HANG ON .." B: "TO WHAT?!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA. HI! Okay, before you start cursing and swearing because i am so lameeee.. OH NOTHING I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I TYPED THAT AND WHY AM I IN CAPS?!

USS's 2days training is over! :D Awesome, i like the interactions; I dislike the theory. It's like lectures all over again oh manz. But overall, two of the trainers cum 'lecturers' were super fun! I like the way they talk, i would never in my entire life talk like that! They make simple and normal things seem so fun lor! Anyway, while i was in class i have alr thought of what to blog (because i swear none of the theories went into my head!)! But yessss, the intelligent me thought i would definitely remember what i wanted to type when i go home BUT WTF NOW I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER A SINGLE THING THAT I WANT TO BLOG, SHET. Sorry ah babies!

But anyway i have a few pictures to blog! It's random order i just post them up okie dokie?


For safety reasons, i shall just post up these 3 pictures HAHAHAHAHA. (secret!)


And did i mention i went out w/ Cheers team again!!! Hahahaha awesomeness forever w/ them i laughed until my ribs almost all break lor. Liping ah liping, forever the cutest :P

Ooooohz, and i went out w/ Yiwen to town too!!! :D And i met Meow in the noon to go IT Fair and oooooh i remembered it's on 3rd September because that's the last day of the exams hahahaha okay so random! :D
I BOUGHT A MAXI WOOOO A MAXI DRESS (YES! EVEN THOUGH I'M SHORT BUT I DON'T CARE I MUST GET AT LEAST ONE MAXI YOU WHICH PART NOT HAPPY?)


I got this maxi dress hehe! And the picture i took it from a random blogshop that i happened to see selling this maxi PLUS IT WAS AT $25.50. I bought mine at $28.. SIAN YOU TELL ME SUAY OR NOT. Lucky sold out by the time i see this IF NOT I GEK SIM AHHHH. Lol.


I brought them to Red Mango @ Scape (I told you that's my fav place naoooz!) Tsk anyway i don't know why the underlined line is appearing but just ignore kay cause i can't seem to make it go away. *GO AWAY!!!


And the food that we've ordered .. Hehe, i used to dislike Pastamania. Well, not exactly dislike; I actually hated it alot like alooooooot. Cause of the cheese! WHAT, CANNOT IS IT! I hate cheese what, can't blame me! :> Whatever ah you, don't start cursing and swearing just because i don't like cheese okay! NOTHING WILL MAKE ME LOVE CHEESE :P 

Guess which is mine!! :P






And lastly, the group photos :D Hahaha, i super love them okay! I seriously laughed like shitz whenever i'm out w/ them! :P


My eyes looked like orh ba kak cause 1 big 1 small, you don't go care okay! Haha!


OKAY LOVE YOU KISS YOU!! <3
TOMORROW GO USS FOR INTERNSHIP ALR WISH ME GOOD LUCK PLEASE I HOPE THE WEATHER DON'T KILL ME BEFORE THE JOB DOES HEHE :>

No comments:

Post a Comment