Thursday, September 16, 2010

HALF DEAD

I AM SO TIRED MY ARMS AND LEGS ARE V SORE I DON'T FEEL LIKE MOVINGGGGG :(

This is so bad. So so bad. It's only my 2nd day working in the store and i feel like i've been working there for ages manz. My arms and legs feel so sore everytime i wake up, regardless of which day or how long i've worked. Tuesday was the worse! There were so many people ard plus it was my first day doing cashiering :( I was so stressed i guess everyone could see because they keep telling me to relax, lol. But srsly, how the hell can i relax when the queue is so freaking long and i see angry faces on the guests :( It was so bad that one of the guests said: "Nothing's going well for you huh!" DAAAAAMN SAD PLEASE!

Yesterday's job scope was much better because during the night there wasn't much people ard. I guess the YOG volunteers ain't v interested in the items; more interested in the rides *winks! Talked to a few of them, so cute!! And my sister came w/ her friends. Haha. She lousy la, didn't manage to sit the Revenge of the Mummy ride, it's the most awesome ride to date.

Tsk, the logbook is still collecting dust in the drawer i haven't wrote anything since last week lolol. I'm so deadz. I need retail therapy but my bank inside only left w/ $x. HAHAHAHA joke. But i've got cashhh, zzzing! Hahaha. I bought 2 bags alr but they have not arrived because 1 is a backorder, another 1 is still processing. I can't keep money, can i? Lol. Today's my OFF day but i don't even feel like going out because i'm so tired i just want to sleep the whole day! 

The two bags that i've bought :)

And i played w/ Photoshop the other day, managed to do something out of it! :D



TO
.
.
.
.



NICE RIGHTTTT HEHEHE AND OH ONE LAST THING! 

Have you guys watch the Mischevious Kiss, the one w/ Kim Hyun Joong as the main lead?! Cause if you haven't, you OUGHT TO watch it seriously it's daaaamn nice okay! Maybe my bias take up 70% but it's definitely nicer than Boys Over Flowers, IN MY OPINION KAY. HAHAHA GO WATCH!!! OKAY BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment