Wednesday, September 1, 2010

THE DAY I WOKE UP AT 445AM

I woke up at 445AM today T.T I seriously couldn't believe myself, usually waking up at 6plus7 I'll be like "Mummy, let me sleep morrreeee." But today I only woke up to "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn.." Hahahahaha. So funny, not. And the funny thing is (I think funny can!) I was trying to memorize while trying to catch some sleep, so I went like "the twelve steps are..." close eyes Lol! But I did managed to rmb two chpts while doing so I know I'm awesome :P Hehe.

PR paper was ALRIGHT~ Not easy but not too difficult eitherz, I think I can say bye to having As for my PR and HRM :( Okay I think I'm abit greedy but no harm trying :) Hehe. Attachment is coming soonz, in a few days time! A mixture of emotions - both happiness and dreadness :( Happy because I'll be meeting new people, but I dread going to work because the train is gonna be superrrrr packed both in the morning and in the evening when I start and end work. And you know I'm short so I'll be squashed by those tall people (pratcically everyone!) in the freaking train you tell me sad or not! Lolol. Okay wait now's not the time to think about this yet. Need to study for MR yeah the last paper!!!

Good luck to each and every one of you kay! Love you kiss you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment