Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dad just reminded me that i'm turning 20 next year. Well, good that they've realised because it's time to let go a little. They have always asked me to be more independent, but the problem is, how am i supposed to be independent when they don't want me to?

OH! And btw, what the hell is wrong with buying a bikini? Seriously, parents! Mum keeps thinking that imma going to wear the bikini and stride around Sentosa. But i mean, hello it's me! I don't even have a nice figure to begin with. Not that i care though, because if i really cared about their opinions, i would have been still wearing specs and baggy pants. Not trying to be mean, but they are that way, if you get what i mean.

And how does suntanning once in two weeks sounds to you? Awesome right? I mean, i think i do have the right to decide how tan i wanna be, plus i know how to take care of myself already. They just don't understand and i just can't seem to get that into their heads. Gosh, why am i stuck with such parents. Understanding, mutual trust - None. This is fucking sad.





OH BTW!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE TAEMIN IS IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS ME WE ARE BREATHING THE SAME AIR LIVING IN THE SAME PLACE - TEMPORARY BUT STILL FINE BECAUSE IT'S SHINEEEEEE AND TAEMIN! LOL.


Fucking look at the number of people in Lot 1. Awesome right. But am glad that i didn't go because i totally don't like to squeeze in crowds :3

No comments:

Post a Comment