Sunday, April 8, 2007

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;D

hey, cheer up gal ;D
no use getting sad over jerks you noe.
you'll be better off without him.
went tuition ytd , uber sad cos you didnt come , again x((((
i miss you , you noe . damn .
im not supposed to , but i did .
so whatever ok , let me be it .
pack-ed my clothes today.
and i realised i have oso tons of clothes .
but clothes that are so ugly -.-
urgh ! some i threw it away .
but like, some i think aiai or girlfriend maybe able to wear
lol , so im intending to give it to them .
not sure if they would like it ? hahaha .
sians , going holland eat . like uber far hoh -.-
no mood luh ........................................................... >.<
i seriously hate blocked nose , SERIOUSLY .
anyways , meow called just now . hahaha .
& i think my mammy really care bout me & my leg x(
sad uh , now then i realise =X but but , its not TOO LATE , right ?
lol . and boooooooooohoooooo x( i didnt complete my f&n
and maths , and chinese , and eng ?
lol . i want to bring milk test to study later !!
I MUST OK ! I WANT TO PASSSSSSS ;D
i WAS into the study moood ytd .
but now no more le , HOW COME ):
study study ! someone motivate me pretty pls ? ;D
i'll thank you like hell ! ^^ HAHAHA .

gtg , BYEBYE ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment