Thursday, April 5, 2007

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;D

haha i think this shall be quite a short post .
cos like yaa , i fell -.- BADLY.
ON TUESDAY OK ! my uber unlucky day ! =X
haha . cried like shit cos it was uber painful ok .
my hand's worse . shall not say , might disgust you all xp
hahaha . anyways , had a hard time moving around
& my leg muscles are like achingggg ! goodness.
i HAVE to limp everyday in school you noe .
and some very " wonderful " people like to imitate me so much .
xD lol. SO MALU LEH WHEN I FELL .
pst , i think im the only one who fell .. -.-
eh wait , changhan fell today =X
HEY , get well sooon yea (: lol.
& i really appreciate those who helped & cared for me these past few days
including teachers like ms tan & mr bambang ^^
they're so understanding luh ;D ehe , thanks !
i feel my post getting longer , but i shall continue right ? ;D
lalalala ~ well , went to kfc with pam & meow ytd .
talk girls stuffs with them ;D so nice ok.
cos uber long didnt talk to them already ;D
and i cant wait for the motivation camp , CANT WAIT YOU NOE ^^
hahahaha . & yea , daddi fetched me to sch today again .
thanks ! (: and yaa , i think im somehow deaf ?
lol . cos when daniel called me i cant hear .
ved called me i cant hear too x( eh , sorriie leh ;D
hahaha . well , senghong called just now .
didnt really expect him to call , cos like uber long didnt keep in contact already .
he always huh lampa me =/ lol .
bully eh , his speaker spoil say mine =X
hahahaha . anyways , goodlucks later .
don zhaolou later :D HAHA =X
and i cant do f&n cw ... zxzxzxzxz >:(
damn it . left few weeks only you noe x(
i hope i can finish it luh .
lol ;D and so long didnt talk to you liao x(
im so disappointed lah . cos you like , didnt even bother to reply .
>:( suan le ;D

OH OH . hahaha .
my pretty qiaojuan cousin asked me to do it (:

"this is what you are supposed to do.
cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game..
People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselvesas well as state the rules clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged
and list their names.
After you do that, leave them each a comment
letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."

1 . i HAVE to carry a mirror and comb with me everywhere i go eh =X
lol , i think im addicted to it . xD

2 . i HAVE to have my all time fav pillow with me when i sleep . else i cant get to sleep
haha , its been with me since primary school =X lol !

3 . i cover my whole body with blanket even though its so warm at night sometimes xD
heh ! ;D

4 . i have a phobia of being alone sometimes

5 . i love my childhood cartooons , like mickey & minnie , and disney princesses . they're my FAVOURITES ! ;D

6 . i dislike f&n , but i love it too x( lol.

thats all ! ;D my brain cells are half gone ;D lol !
i want ..

1 . MEOW - melissa to do this , cos she's always lazy to update her blog . ;D
2 . NG YIWEN - lol. i miss her luh (:
3 . sihua sweetie - cos she's my sweetie ? ;D
4 . janice sweetie - haha , she's my sweetie too xD
5 . jiale darling - i love her , so i want her to play =X hahaha .
6 . joanne jie - LONG time didnt catch up with her already . i want her to come come my blog (:

heh , ok.
my hand's really hurts now .
GOODBYE !
im glad , really (:

No comments:

Post a Comment