Saturday, April 28, 2007

i saw this went i was packing ;D
my memories ;D
haha chou ji dan, rmb anot ? =X


HELLLLO ;D

im so busy and LAZY nowadays .
no time you noe , and sims' making me so addicted
damnit. anyways.
thursday meow, aiai and chou zhu came to visit my daddi ;D
sweet hoh ^^ my darlings marhs
hahaha. then went to eat ban mian ..
WOOTS . ;D pretty ban mian , damn nice
lol. then cousin came and chatted , MY DADDI'S SO MUCH BETTER OK ;D
then we all squeezed into his car .
and fetched meow home first, then aiai and lastly chou zhu .
she vomitted =/ rest well uh (:
oh and i suddenly rmb-ed what my mammy said when it was raining damn heavy.
" quickly walk lah , later thunder strike you "
LOL ! understand anot ?
for some who don , thunder doesnt strike does it ?
HAHAHAHA i was practically laughing all the way to the interchange .
kuku lah hoh . hahaha.
then friday stayed back awhile to complete the chinese paper.
class people were damn noisy can anot ?
lol . then that fisherman , wooooo ~ long time didnt call him by this name xD
yea , then he was like blahblah&blah.
i shall not say . haha .
and yeaaaaa , went for tuition .
and you noe my hse downstairs like THOUSANDS OF COCKROACHES LAH !
CHOU JI DAN .
cockroaches leh zxzx . my worst fear.
heng i come home that time don have ^^
then like when i going for tuition , i spent 15 mins going down my hse -.-
thanks to the cockroaches hoh .
no wonder called COCKroaches lah xD haha
then like i was going down the lift the first time, when the door opened .
there's already a cockroach waiting for me -.-
then i quickly closed the door and screamed in the lift.
LOL . so like i ran back to my hse.
and down the other stairs . who noes there oso have .
so i went back home again =X lol !
then i walked the second stairs and up-ed my hse again .
got scolded by my mammy , and i decided to wait for someone to acc me
so like this maid was inside and when it opened .
that dumb fcuking cockroach was still at the door .
she practically had to pull me out of the lift =X LOL
then like i really ran like hell lah .
SO MANY COCKROACHES ON THE FLOORRRRRRRR , YUCK !
=X lol . and like i was super whiny cos i keep complaining to gf =X lol
then i msged the chou ji dan to pei me home .
then like he abit relunctant , still want ride me home.
don be mad hoh . lol. cos i don like bikes =X got a phobia of it .
lol , so like in the end he pei-ed me lah .
but THEN he was late , as usual , never change one =X lol
and like ALL THE WAY he keep scolding me =/
SORRRRRRY LEH . not on purpose one .
then he keeeep suaning me oso .
i very goood lah , let him suan , becos he pei-ed me .
hahaha . then like reached my hse downstairs and saw the cockroaches .
kukujiao . some dead, some alive .
a white one somemore ok . then he yi bian walk yi bian scold me =/
LOL . and like at the lift there , there were like 4 dead ones ?
CHOU JI DAN ! he go and kicked the cockroaches at me HOH !
KUKUJIAO. i was practically screaming my lungs out luh
then he still take and threw it at me somemore >(
lol . then i called mammy and asked her come down fetch me .
^^ hahaha . and i grabbed his finger cos really damn lots lah hoh .
and i think im so naggy here hoh ?
right right ? ;DDD hahaha .
& YAA so i shall blog again tmr if i can .
cos my mammy's hurrying me
so i shall continue today's stuffs tomorrow ,
and GOODNIGHTS(:

BYE(;
ihateyouihateyou):

No comments:

Post a Comment