Tuesday, February 20, 2007

hello :D

x( i think i lost a library book leh
oh my DI =X lol .
chou jessy put oh my TIAN .
hahahaha xD oh oh & i really enjoyed this year's new year ! :D
lol.

SATURDAY
went to ah ma hse for reunion dinner
hahaha . so cool ok .
lol . had alot of food & ang baos =X
haha . like bo bian leh .
people choose to give ang baos on that day .
LOL !

SUNDAY
went to ah ma hse & receive MORE angbaos ! :D
hahah . played mahjong & i lost like 3 bucks ):
ehe . went to aunt hse later on & played some real kuku games
haha . & went to arcade & bowling till 3 plus =X lol
& seriously , i didnt noe arcade like so late still so crowded de o.o
lol . im very stupid one ok. xD haha
my bowling sucks luh . x( had a hard time learning to bowl
lol . my cousins oso had a hard time teaching me though xD ehe

MONDAY
went to kbox with cousins & sang like siao xD
LOL . but i think my cousins went even crazy
hahaha . went back to ah ma hse & played MAHJONG (:
=X won back 12 bucks :D
lalalala =X
HAHA . anyways , new year marhs
lose abit money wont die xD HAHA
went to watch movies with cousins at 9 plus 10
lol . the movie JUST FOLLOW LAW .
hahaha . damn funny luh x)
but kinda ridiculous lah =X haha
you go watch , can laugh until you peng one horhs xD
ehe . went back at 1 plus again -.-

TODAY
yiwen's coming my hse i guess
lol. WANTED TO EAT MAC DE LEH
but my sis & i were like super tired =/
hahaha . & so , im having my lunch soooooon x)

BYEBYE ! :D

the love you gave was never enough

No comments:

Post a Comment