Sunday, February 25, 2007

HELLLLLLLO !
:D

slept at 12 plus ytd .
watched the mahjong show . hahaha . uber funny .
& i think my hp dislikes kin =X HAHAHA .
or is his hp dislike me =/
cos he bullies me , he always want buy coffin for me ):
BAD AH GONG ! >.<
ANYWAYS , TWO TIMES ok .
he didnt received my msg.
but i did sent out already luh >:(
stupid phone. lol . =X
went out with my aunt after my tuition ytd
DAMN IT , he didnt come =////////
wth. i've been looking forward so much leh ):
went vivo ytd & i think although there wasnt much things to see .
but STILL , there was alot of ppl. lol.
weird huh. people go there for the sake of walking with their loved ones.
cos i saw lots of couples xD hahaha .
i want K800i ok ? :D ehe . although i so much wanted n73.
but people say its uber lag. so i changed my mind =X haha.
bought a mickey&minne hp accesory & a duck cushion.
went candy empire & bought SNICKERS ! :D
MY FAVOURITE :D LALALA .
& YES I DON LIKE PEOPLE CONTROLLING WHAT I WEAR OK !?!

BYE(:
i just have to say , people change .

No comments:

Post a Comment