Monday, February 26, 2007

HELLLLLLO :D

hehe . had dinner at my aunt hse ytd .
YUSHENG AGAIN =X lol.
im so tired of it luh . but anyways ,
my uncle's cooking skills were superb.
uber nice luh . i ate quite alot too =X ehehe .
then used cousin's comp to play maple awhile x)
chou chou called me baobei ok ? LOL .
& i think ah gong no teeth .
no wonder once in a PINK moon , then he put the word " haha "
=X lol . kuku leh xD
jus becos i told him teacher put me as severely overweight .
then he laugh until peng .
UBER BAD AH GONG ! >.<>
so bad luh , laugh at me . >:( lol.
then he keep wanting to buy coffin for me .
SO " GOOD " right. he rather buy coffin than buy food & house for himself =X
HAHAHA . rest well ah gong x)

BYEBYE :D
you gave me what was enough to last me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment