Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HELLO SAILORS(:

im hungry =/ had 4 slices of bread , 2 slices of ham , 5 FERROR ROCHER ^^ & i don noe how many glasses of water for the whole day xD
haha . i could even hear my stomach growling .
but what to do ? i didnt even had the slighest appetite for dinner .
my mammy's brain screwed up .
my daddi's brain screwed up too x(
i hope my worse nightmare wouldnt EVER COME TRUE PLS ):
if it did , you'll never ever hear either the " mammy " or " daddi " word coming out from my mouth !
and no more goodnites to any of you .
and i will flunk my O LEVELS let you see
see the results of what you two had done .
im sure my sis would flunk her PSLE TOO .
HAH ! worse thing uh . ORBI ! +(
if you two could just SIT DOWN . and talked things out .
such things wouldn happened at all .
but becos of both of your stupid mouth .
>:( i would gladly stitch it up for you two if i can .
BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment