Sunday, November 19, 2006

HELLO SAILORS

I MISS YOU , I MISS MY COMP & I MISS MY HOME !!!
though i've only been away for like 1 and 1/2 days X)
ahahaha . stayed in my grandma hse . and the environment was simply TOO QUIET
i couldn sleep & woke up at 4 plus !! +DD lalala .

SATURDAY
went to my cousin BBQ .
lols . i must must must bring ear plugs next time X)
cos all i ever heard was screams & shouts from my younger cousins .
want to listen music or what in peace OSO CANNOT !
SAD UH ! +(
play pool with my cousins . and great ! i lost once , & won once (tyco) one +D
LOL . then stayed till 11 plus at my aunt hse . X)
oh , & next time , don sign up your children in a child care.
where there's this TEACHER , who's GONG GONG one ok !
+X LOL. cos he'll teach your children to be GONG & "cute" as him

lols. siao already . anyhow talk . =X HAHA

SUNDAY
& I LOST MY BLOODY EZ LINK TODAY !!!!!
wth horhs . i hope some KIND SOUL picked up & return to miie luh .
else i gotta waste MONEY AGAIN )x
and i hope that kind soul .
wouldnt go around showing ppl & laughing at my photo X(
OH DEAR . I HOPE YOU DON .
COS I'LL CURSE YOU IF YOU DO ^^
hahhaha . and i borrowed FIVE library boooooks !
LOL . and there's this book : sweet sixteen --> SUNNY & MATT
SO SWEET LUH THE STORY . OMG (:
hahhaha . and and . i took pic of this CUTE , REALLY CUTE BABY ELMO & FRIENDS(:
=DDDD & I WANT THE CHERRY COIN POUCH i saw in mini tooooons ! XD
hahahhaha . $2 ONLY LUH . and my mammy don want give miie .
>:( KUKU LUH !?!?!?! =X

HELLO, i miss you .
no, im not referring to you .
& yes, im referring to YOU
^^ alala
& i meant melissa cheok sumin ^^

BYEBYE(:
i want my sailor PLS(:

No comments:

Post a Comment