Sunday, November 5, 2006

HELLO !

anyways , my mammy told miie i cried in my dreams ytd .
LOL . must be i had some terrible dreams . xD
she still thot is some kind of spirit . LOL =D
oh . and i've made some observation when i was playing audition .
i realised that the guys are like much much pro-er than the girls .
i mean , seriously ^^ haha . so weird horhs =X lols.

and my daddi bought his dream hp just now
6280 i think . LOL . use my line one some more .
but he promised that by next year , he'll buy miie n73 !
YAY ! =D good good . ehe .
and i quarrelled with him , becos he went to cancel my sim card thing .
and i thot everything inside was gone .
i noe i noob lahs . cos can be transferred into phone memory .
but i like forgot marhs =X hahahah .

brought laptop to my ah ma hse .
cos i was so bored luh . lols.
and meow called ! LOL .
at like 2 plus ? haha . i was shocked .
cos she usually call in the late afternoon de . lols.

BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment