Saturday, May 19, 2012

TUMBLR #1

I don't know how many tumblr posts i've published before alr, so i'll just start from #1 now... Anyway i've been feeling quite upset since ytd cause i saw this person, twice. And at this place that i'll never thought i'll see him at. Another yogurt shop.... Okay can. I know i'm probably reading too much into this right now, but i can't help it... Doesn't it remind you of me? Am i really that easy to replace? :( 

But then i also know that i'm being unreasonable now because on one hand, it's really ridiculous to insist that he shouldn't replace me so easily (or i just don't wna be easily replaced) and on the other, this is life. This is reality. I'm stuck. I don't know what is moving on anymore. Have i moved on, at all? 

And not to mention, i fucking saw a dick-flapping flasher under my block ytd. Fucking suay really. I was so scared he was gna run into the lift with a knife or smth but thank god he didn't. And luckily my sister was with me... Srsly, i have a scissors i swear if i have the guts, i'd have cut his dick off. See how he flaps it next time!!! Right okay, i promise a happier post next k? :)











THIS


No comments:

Post a Comment