Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Froyo love #1

Before i start on any pictures, i just want to thank the kind stranger who'd left a comment on my post and giving me all sorts of advice to deal with my heartbreak. It was really kind of this person to type out so much :) Thank you so so so much :') I will remember everything you'd said! :)

Anyway, i've officially ended my one and only paper on Monday afternoon~ Went to work after lunch with classmates and met Vanessa.P for my second lunch! <3 Hehe, thanks bby for accompanying throughout the night!

Hi bby! <3


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Well where in the world did my manners go.

    YOU ARE VERY VERY VERY MOST SINCERELY WELCOME!

    Sometimes we all just have to be reminded of what we already know.
    And to be frank, somehow I just have the intuition that you're a good person too, caring,kind,loyal,selfless in fact; very emotional in a humanely good way. You are a 好人 as well that is why I'm here to deliver your 好报
    ^~^

    Oh actually my other point of this comment is just to say that I AM NO STALKER & DEFINITELY NOT SOME CREEPY FELLA! I swear! Cross my heart! Just so you know >.<

    Anyways, don't forget that you're loved all around, don't give up and keep that gorgeous smile of yours soaring high!

    If u ever need a therapist or just a listening ear, peaceranger's always here! Okay that's super juvenile! But yeah, stay awesome!

    PEACE ☮☮☮

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, thanks a lot! :) All these mean a lot to me ^^ And no worries ya, the thought has never crossed my mind. Anyhow.. Thank you so so much! :)

    ReplyDelete