Thursday, March 29, 2012

Instagram Post #3

Hahahaha sorry about the flooding of instagram pictures. I'm never the one bringing the camera out, sister usually does so all i do is just take instagram pictures with my iPhone hehe.

Finally done with all the major assignments for this trimester and i feel soooooo much better!!! Caught up on my sleep last night and today too <3 hehe. Anyway, I just wna say...

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VEDELENE

Cheers to our many years of friendship, and of course to the rest of my life in the future with you! Hehe, and i just realized i haven't taken a picture with this girl in ages... so yup! Gna cel her birthday next monday yay!

And i just realized i haven't typed so much since forever (okay it's not alot actually, hahahaha) Always in no mood to do so... So enjoy the pictures k~ 


My favourite classmates <3




Sisterrrrrrr~










Okay bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment