Tuesday, December 5, 2006

HELLLLO SAILOR ! XD

lols . sis & i woke up at 11 AM today ! o.O
my sis LEH ! XD she always wake up at 9 plus de luh :D
hahaha . & oh oh !
watch TOKYO JULIET & HUA YANG SHAO NIAN SHAO NU OK !
YOU BETTER ! XDDD LOL .
got my WU ZUN ! :D
i guess this is the only thing i can do to keep mie occupied ; other than thinking of you
sooooo damn nice XD
& alamak lahs . my wukong damn ke lian LEH T.T
i cried when i was watching today's episode +X LOL .
my daddi kena shocked X) HAHA .
i hate you ! i hate you ! i hate you a thousand million times ! X/ cos you broke my heart T.T
anyways . tomorrow going chou hee's hse !
WHEEEE ! but with my sis x/ very !^%$#@ horhs +X
hahaha . loooking forward to tomorrow .
must bathe xiang xiang first tomorrow . LOL
im in a very GOOOOD mood now (:


BYE !
stupid fucking guy ! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment