Friday, December 8, 2006

HELLLLO SAILOR !

i'll be leaving in like hours time . xD
cant wait to meet my cousins (:
YAY ! :D hahaha .
& i cant wait to see all that 80 ++ PEOPLE ^^
LOL ! lalala .
when i come back from china , you see miie NOT complaining bout dirty toilets in singapore anymore ! XD HAHAHA
cos i assume , the toilets there are like 1000 times dirtier +X
LOL . anyways .
chou hee not online , damn sian luh .
i miss her lehs ! XD hahah .
im gonna pester my aunt to let miie go online awhile .
TALK TO my chou darlings ^^ hahahaha .
im really forcing myself to hate you , in order to forget you ^^
lalalala . chou hee still say there got lan shop !
LOL ! since when ? o.O even if have oso cant go luh x)
& meow meow still haven come my hse .
she so long luh XD LOL .
im so gonna miss her tooo :D hahahah .
& im gonna miss my pillows , my comp & sadly , my daddi :D

BYE !
back in 17 days from now , CHRISTMAS :D TA-DA
i really really hate you ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment