Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fragments reunite

Had a reunion with my precious bbgs ytd hehehe. Haven't seen them for a while alr! Went AhLoy Thai for lunch before shopping ard. KissJane, HajiLane + Candle Boutique wooooo! And these babies actually bought me a pair of HW shorts that i'd always wanted but i had to forgo it cause i didn't wna spend too much in that month... But omggggg, i was sooooo happy when they showed it to me hehe love y'all forever mwah.

Have been meeting up w/ Meimei and her mum these few days and she's really really my #1 happy pill. I can just forget about anything whenever she's right there with me <3 Plus she kissed me automatically nowadays wahahhaha pedophile :P The cutest thing was when we parted at the traffic light two days ago, she actually said she missed me alr when i was only a few feet away from her hahahaha tell me how not to love this girl <3<3<3













No comments:

Post a Comment