Friday, July 15, 2011

FML PLEASE?

I know i haven't been updating for like damn longzxz but forgive me k? 've been working my ass off, so freaking tired.. Finally gotten my well deserved break; 3 days long without work heheehe. Anyway i just wna complain abit cause i am really damn impulsive leh?!? I bought like 3 pieces of clothes online, plus 2contacts lens!!! I've like 6 pairs of contact lens that've yet to reach me yet.. Imagine all 6 reach tgt lol! Esther bb chided me somemore, say she didn't know i've 6 pairs of eyes HAHAHAHA srsly lor?!? Anyway, i'll try to make it a point to post and save picts of stuffs that i've bought online so that i can keep track of them, and hopefully try to control myself better :P


$24.00

$25

$25.60

$25.50


REALLY FML HOR?!?? :( WNA CRY LA FOR GOD'S SAKE I NEED TO CONTROL MYSELF?! I HAVE LIKE 3 PIECES OF THAT CHIFFON CARDIGAN ALR LOR?! I've bought both the wine red and coral red, and i have another piece in nude color! EXACTLY THE SAME?!?! CAN YOU BELIEVE ME?!?! I CAN'T!!!! MAJOR SIGH. Okay, i'mma go edit the picts on shilei's birthday then i'll post again! <3


*To cel my 1000th post, here's another version of 2PM's PPPPPPUT PUT YOUR HANDS UP!


Okay, that was actually just an excuse hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment