Monday, June 13, 2011

SMALL UPDATE

RIGHT, HI! I know i really haven't been updating since a looooooong time ago srsly. But i'm getting really busy with stuffs~ such as the recent IT Fair; 4days straight omg kinda shag naozx. The people that i was working with other than peiyun were kinda annoying in the sense like, they were really competitive?!?! The first two days were alright cause it was without commission. But from the 3rd day onwards when the commission part was introduced, everyone started becoming damn hardcore i couldn't stand it. Like literally~

Luckily Jay put me down to Courts in Level 4 and there i met fun people and my sist's crush's friend hahahahaha wth tell me the world is damn small please?!?! Anyway i only have two pictures cause srsly it never really cross my mind to take picts during those 4days. Hahahaha, pathetic but please just make do with it. I'll do up a scheduled post later on for gerald's birthday! :) Btw that's Qinfang, hehe ^^



OKAY BYE ~

PS. You might want to follow me on twitter cause i'm gonna make myself real busy; don't wanna deal with the shit that happens in my home everyday. ANYWAY, just follow me kkkkk <3 Ai ni men.

No comments:

Post a Comment