Monday, December 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS; A FOR IPP!


SEE THAT NOTZ!?!?



WOOOOO, 20 MODULE CREDITS.. AND AN 'A'..

What can be as awesome as this?! Totally made my day! Haha, I'm gonna start blogging soonz, but i foresee that i'm going to stop blogging again when school reopens. YOU KNOW HOW MANY FRRIGGING PROJECTS I HAVE ON HAND?! :((((


Went out w/ my fav people on earth again :) It was awesome to catch up w/ them on stuffs, and to update each other on things that are happening..

Talking about that, I WENT TO CATCH FOREIGN BODIES PRODUCTION 2010 IT WAS F.AWESOME TO THE MAXXXXXX. I TOTALLY COULDN'T STOP BLABBERING HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM.. Even after a few hours later, lol post-syndromes! Hahahaha, i think Jordan, Alston&Hsin Rui had quite enough of me. :P Hehe. Went for Pop-eye afterwards and homeeeee :)

\\Anyway, back to today.. secretly went to buy 2slices of cakes for them. They were surprised, hehe thought i always fail at this! <3 And they accompanied me to buy the Christmas present for that lucky boy that I've picked in USS Secret Santa game. Naoooo, don't you just love us for all these games and activities all year long? Hahahaha. Okay anyway it was sooooooo difficult to find the present but settled on one, and a handmade card. Damnz, handmade stuffs are my weakest 'subject'. I know nuts about making a card.. or anything that is hand-made. Anyhow i still must do it so yeah.. :)













And here comes the most epic picture..



OKAY TOODLES. HAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment