Monday, October 25, 2010

BIRTHDAY LOVIN'S GOING ARDDDD ..

I'm supposed to do my logbook naaaaoooo but what am i doing?! Sigh, haven't even written a single f. word i hate logbooks! We're all doing the same thing throughout what!!! Then we're supposed to write an essay to score.. Sucks to be me huh!

On a happier note, Meow&co pre-celebrated my birthday for me cause i couldn't make it this week due to internship. And she totally surprised me by calling ben, ger and ken cause initially she only say the few of us were going. Hehe♥ And they bought me a top + Sticky sweets♥ Have i mentioned that i super love them like super duper!? ♥ Willing to give all my love to them, hahahaha! They totally made my day because it just feels normal to be talking nonsense and being all myself w/ them♥

I look like a zombie my facial expression like rock only cause i only slept 3hrs! :(





OKAY THAT'S ALL I NEED TO GET GOING I'M LATE FOR WORK K BYEEEE ♥
(I'll be back to post more picturez, once i'm done w/ work and my f. logbook!)

No comments:

Post a Comment