Sunday, July 18, 2010

David Archuleta (Y)

Something 'Bout Love


Favourite booooooooy! He's so awesome in singing; must listen! :)

Have been pretty caught up in a whirlpool of projects. Thank goodness though, because I'll most probably have a lot of negative thoughts if I'm not kept busy. I hate how the events in my life is going. The only thing i look forward to next week is only Monday and Friday. 

Monday - Cel for Alvin's birthday! :)
Friday - Cel for Meow's birthday! :)

Presentation for CRM was really cui to the ultimate max. I felt so upset but yet at the same time I kept laughing at myself because I couldn't pronounce customization.  
It was customi-lation in my mind, totally no kidding T.T So I went like custo custo custo then Jordan was like customization! HAHAHAHA. Shitty ass. That's not the only mistake, I kept stuttering stammering whatever you call it. Urghhhh.

1 Project down, 5 more to go! WHAAAT?! SO BORING URGH I'LL POST UP PICTURES NEXT TIME OKAY BYEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment