Wednesday, June 2, 2010

F21 BASKET



This is what i have in my F21 basket.

Nice.. The awesome part is, the total amount for these 6items = $108 ++. Haven't include shipping but wl this is so god damn aweeeesome right! Cousin will be helping me to place the orders this weekend, hehe. Can't wait for the clothes to arrive yayyyyyy! :) I changed a few of the orders because 2 of them ran out of stock for size S! And one such example is this ...


This flora romper is super pretty but wtf only 2days and all the size S sold out!!! :( Super sad but nevermind! I saw another romper that has floral prints on it as well, heh! Cheaper also! ;)







And i haven't start on my entrepreneurship individual proj ... Sigh, have you given me your luck!?

I need ittttt thanksssss:D

No comments:

Post a Comment