Thursday, March 18, 2010

1. $7.60 for Gwen, $40 for Alicia, $6 for Meow, $30 for Charles&Keith wallet, $50 for my bank account. I fucking need to save up $133.60, NAOOOOO. Sigh, this will take me forever ... :( I should totally stop eating chicken pauzxz everyday that cost me $1.20 each!

2. On a happier note, attachment is getting more interesting as days passed. Liping tickled my lungs today because she pronounced Mogu Mogu as - Mogu mogeh, Mogu rogo. You know what's Mogu mogu right, the drink! LOL. Fucking funny, sindhu&I were roaring, literally. 

3. I hit the chair and tripped in front of the customers, and worse thing is, i cannot stop laughing like a retard. It's not very funny actually, really! 

4. And Liping's Mojojo meal = Myojo Maggi Noodles + Mogu Mogu Drink, lmfao!



No comments:

Post a Comment