Tuesday, October 2, 2007

tsktsk, well hello !

have been studying " quite " intensively for like the past few days.
lol. stress leh. o level's coming -.- how long more ah ?
& please leh, our prom night became prom afternoooooon =/
im so saddened by the fact that we wont be that " night-glamourous "
& also we have so lil time to shop , to look for stuffs & TO PREPARE !
wth ): i neeeeed the sky to rain MONEY FOR ME (:
i'll kowtow to youuuuuuu (: lol.
& friendster's been sending weird pictures around.
superrrr scary lah ok . kuku.
anw, studied physics today. mr teo bully me ):
he still rmbs that donknowwhat teacher called me _______ .
LOL. shhhh =/ then that gary .. SUPERR noisy =X hehehe.
luckily i finished copying my stufffs, else he's dead ;D
went home & started having goooosebumps again.
i don know why but my house there creeeps me .
so welll, quickly rush up to my home sweeeet home.
SOO, YOUUUUU BETTER WISH ME LUCK FOR MY O LEVELS ! ;]
& GOODLUCKS TO THOSE TAKING EXAMS TMR (:
MATH PAPER 2 , JIAYOU ! ;]

GOOODBYE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment