Monday, April 18, 2011

CONFUSED GIRL91

I know i've been telling my friends that i wanna stop online shopping for a period alr, because my bank account moolah dropped like crazy! Like, i swear if i don't have that teeny weeny self discipline in me.. By nao my bank account confirmzx $0. Hahahaha, really i can do it but i don't wanna try.. Dad still owes me $100 LOL. Okay back to topic..

I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH PAIR OF SHOES I WANT TO BUY?!?!?!

Show y'all the pictures first, maybe you guys can make the decision for me and tell me personally?! If you do read my blog, hahaha.

There're 3 options:

Option 1: Buy PAIR NO.1.
Option 2: Buy PAIR NO.2 (Mustard/Green)
Option 3: BUY BOTH PAIR NO.1 AND NO.2.

In the case of when majority is Option 3, I'd take Green for PAIR NO.2


BUT THE FREAKING PROBLEM NAO IS I CAN'T MAKE UP MY FICKLE MIND!!!! 
Help me, won't you? :)

PAIR NO.1


.
.

PAIR NO.2




YUPPPPPP! Which one would YOU choose?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment