Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SCHEDULED COMBINED POST #2

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry i keep having this "Combined Post" thing, but i realised that in every occasion that whenever i'm out, i always take v little picts :( So that results in like ALOT of folders, but only 2-3 picts LOL. Yep, so this post consists of:

1. The first flea i had with yiwen @ Pit Building.
2. Three picts taken with Qinfang during IT Fair I realized I'd alr blogged about it in th previous posts!
3. When aunt, grandma, mum and sist accompanied me to PSB Academy to pay for my fees.




Yep, that's about it, LOL. Earned about $7x-$8x. Hehehehe, can spend more again~ And this is definitely not gna be my last flea, gna book more fleas with the girl until i sell all muahahahaha. BTW HAVE I MENTIONED THAT I'D BOUGHT 4 HW SHORTS LAST WEEK?!?!?!?! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME :( I think i have about 10 highwaist shorts at home la. Need to sell some of them soonz. Hahahahaha. KAY LET ME CONTINUE..







IT FAIR WITH QINFANG. I've alr mentioned in my and previous posts on how it went during the IT Fair so i'm not gna blog about it anymore :)





OKAY THE 3RD ONE...








Met Aunt, Grandma and Mum @Tiong Bahru with sist after work to make payments for my school term ^^ Gna pursue a communications degree majoring in Public Relations and Journalism. Hope it'll be good and fun so that i can enjoy my 2years inside, heehehehe. I'm really damn fortunate though, cause aunt is sponsoring me through my 2years in psb. Really really thankful, and v grateful to her! <3 I'll make sure i'll make more money to payback her the next time i'm out into the working world :)

MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE <3 NOT TO MENTION MY FAVOURITE-EST GRANDMA ^^




KKKKK REALLY NEED TO END HERE <3 TOODLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment