Friday, May 21, 2010

Days out

School is getting from bad to worse. Projects piling up, lectures ringing in my head, tutorials stacking up. Friends? Classmates? I hate schooool. Don't wish to sound like a whiny kid now but, school is really getting on my nerves. I hate the issues i have in school i want to graduate tmr! I am totally not looking forward to school, AT ALL.

Dinner w/ Jarrod on Tuesday@ someplace in Somerset! That guy finished his ramen when i wasn't even halfway done w/ mine! Lol. Dessert@ Pomo after that, strawberry snow ice! And he had chocolate snow ice; fire alarm activated. Scared like shitz but v. exciting!!! :)

Dinner w/ Qiaojuan cousin&sis@ Paragon's Sushi Tei! :) Took a bus down to Boat Quay for dessert! Pictuuuuures..


The awesome cakesxz


No comments:

Post a Comment