Saturday, October 13, 2007

HELLO (:

i've a confesssion to make ):
i'm back to audition ):
ok, scold me if you want. lol ):
hahahaha. my sis lah, go & dl in laptop.
then make me want to play everytime =/
but anw, i'll try to control my temptations.
EXAMS' JUST 10 DAYS ! RENNNNN (:
lol. went to shop with cousins & relatives & family today.
my aunt going back to china tmr.
chinese new year then come back.
BON VOYAGE (: lol. anw, i'm so looking forward to after o levels.
cos i finally, FINALLY, found the answer to your question.
i've been thinking for the past few months =X lol.
&& the chalet. && the prom. WOOTS (:
so ya, went m)phosis, didnt manage to find the PINK SLIPPERS ):
my favourite. I MISSED IT LAH. the person told me its old stock le.
I WANT ! then went vivo city. superrr big.
lol. & first time i dont have toe cramp leh ;D
then then , went into errr, ZARA, & & i saw the shoe.
like oMG lah, 60 bucks.
my mum promised to get it for me after my o levels (:
yay, i love you ! :] hehehehehehehehe.
I GOTTA GO (:

GOOOODBYE(:
chou da niu.

No comments:

Post a Comment